Saturday, October 31, 2015

Cleveland Clinic, transformation updates

               Well... it's that time again for an update of the week for a detailed update of my week so lets get the post out of the way before things get busy this weekend with passing out candy to anxious trick or treaters and attending a baby shower.  Anyway this week as you could probably tell from a couple of my posts on facebook we carved pumpkins after welcoming home Mark and mom back home from Italy, had delicious food, and of course as many of you knew I was dreading The Cleveland Clinic appointment.  Yes that appointment went extremely fast and well especially for seeing a new DR.  All he basically did was ask me questions on my history and such and I had to fill out a assortment of questions. 
                       They didn't even weigh me which shocked both of us, but that doesn't mean I didn't weigh myself Thursday  morning.  Yes, I know I usually weigh myself Fridays but I decided to do it Thursday because I wanted to know the difference in the medical scale and our scale in our bathroom.  But I guess I never did find that out.  :)  The Dr said everything is going well but he can't stress enough how important my medicine is.  He said if I go too long without medicine there is a good chance I could have a seizure because there is disconnected  abnormal brain activity on the left side that can produce seizures.
                     Many people believe that my seizures are cured and that's not a known fact because of the small chance I have having one if I go too long without medicine but I can say my seizures are controlled and I am happy.   If you are wondering about my weight it's the same as last week.  I am happy.  I really got to watch it this weekend though, lots of Halloween candy lurking around the house and yummy food at the baby shower but I have a feeling I will do OK.  Wish me luck.  :)
                             If you are wondering how my work outs have been going, uh they are well but not as well as I'd like.  Yes, I still do the stability bike down in our basement but as you know it's getting a little nippy out and I won't walk when it's cold and yucky outside.  Mom suggested I walk up and down the stairs in our foyer and I will but I must admit I fear them at times because I took a fall on them a year ago and it was painful.  Yes I was working out on them believe it or not.  It's something I need to get over and I know I will.  Guess this is the year to overcome challenges and focus on me.  :)
                            Well that's all for this week, until next time bye.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment