Sunday, October 25, 2015

My Transformation update month 4, (Week 1)

                Well as I mentioned on my previous post I am on my transformation process and I'd thought would keep you updated on weekly blog posts on how much weight I lose and just goes on every week so that you can get a detailed view on how I am progressing.  I will try and write every Friday afternoon  after volunteering or during the weekend, so that people can read read it on Facebook and comment ect.  Please continue to cheer me no matter how I am feeling these couple of weeks and give me advice if I need it.  Today I will be telling you what my meal plan has been over these last few months and how I came to lose 10 pounds so far and what my work outs are and have been.
                                    Breakfast   Weekdays
                                    My Breakfast consists of a packet of variety flaverored Quaker's Oatmeal and 16 ounces of water in my water infuzer.  
                                     Weekends I will have a cup of coffee with milk and sugar with the oatmeal.  (No more flavored creamer.)
                                    Lunch weekdays 
                                          Many times it's either chicken or tuna salad that I prepared ahead of time, a yogurt and some kind of fruit such as an apple and a serving of crackers to dip in the tuna or chicken salad 
                                     Other times it's a huge leaf lettuce salad with many healthy toppings added .  
                                     Weekends I will usually have the same thing but I won't be shy about having a little bowl of unhealthy soup or a cookie something along that line of unhealthiness as long as I don't have too much.   
                                      Dinner weekdays
                                       Just like lunch it depends.  If Mark and mom are having a protein such as steak or chicken I will eat it along with them but will prepare my own veggie since I prefer olive oil on the veggies rather than butter, but if they are having pizza or pasta I stay away.  I  will usually will do salmon or ground beef, or a chicken breast with the veggie.  
                                      Weekends
                                       That is my meal I cheat on the most, whether it's pizza or pasta or whatever.  Mark gets a kick out of it because he will ask me what I am in the mood to have as far as my cheat meal.  wither it's Saturday or Sunday I only allow myself to truly cheat one dinner at the weekend.  The other day I am still more careful even though I might have a bite of the side dish.  :)
                                  If you are wondering what I drink it's water.  I drink three bottles of 16 ounces of water every day.  Yes the  weekends I will allow myself wine or juice.  :)     
                               Workout rountines
                               I don't have a set routine that I really stick too.  Yes as many of you know I do walk and do the stability bike downstairs.  Yes I love to walk but I don't like to walk in ice cold bitter weather.  I will sometimes do the stairs.  I try to do five miles on the stability bike in the basement and I do walk up and down the stairs just to get my heart rate up at times.  I will also do ab work outs and yes every time I am working out I am listening to music and have my own workout playlist.  :)  I will list songs from there next week or so.    
                    

                      This week's progress
                      This week was great, despite what happened last week.  I lost two pounds and I am back to my 10 pound mark I was before Mandi's wedding.  This week I had a heart to heart talk with grandma that I really needed to have and ever since than I have been almost back to my normal happy self.  The reason why I'm not completely myself is because I am getting nervous for my Cleveland Clinic appointment this Thursday.  I just want the day to come so that I don't have to get it over with already.  Well that's it for this week hope everything is going well for you all. Bye.
                                        
 

No comments:

Post a Comment