Wednesday, November 18, 2015

workout rountines,The sound of a thumping heart

                Don't worry I am still here.  If you are wondering why I didn't blog last week I wasn't in the best mood.  I wasn't in the mood to do anything last weekend, heck I didn't even volunteer.  I just sat on my butt and watched Hallmark Christmas movies and did jigsaw puzzles and play games on my ipad.  Yeah I know that is no not me.  I went to mom on Sunday saying "I don't know what to do I think I am depressed."    Of course she listened to me rave on and on and than she said "Do something about it, go get dressed and come running around with me, you've done nothing but watch TV all day which is so not like you."  So I got myself dressed and did some running around and sure enough I am back to my normal self.
                Anyway as you could tell this post I didn't put in my transformation week I am on as far as my weight loss.  I decided to not to label my posts according to my transformation week but I will let you know what week it is on the bottom of the post before I leave.  Anyway I figured you were curious if I overcome my fear of working out on the stairs and if I set up a routine.  The answer is yes to both overcoming the fear of the stairs and developing a routine.  I do five miles on the stability bike and yes I have to have my music blazing in my ears.  Don't worry I don't crank the music too loud so that my ears are ringing when I get through but here is what it's like.
                       The stability Bike
                        The bike is located in the basement and I will usually go down there when I am done with breakfast.  I will put on the Pandora Radio app and pedal away.  I don't go a fast pace.  I go just 3 mph or the fastest 4.  If I go faster than that my foot slips off the pedal and I don't usually stop until I reach five miles.
                        The Stairs 
                         I forgot how great it felt to do stairs as a workout.  It did take sometime to adapt a rountine but I got one.  Since I love music I decided I have to walk up and down the stairs to ten songs before I can STOP.  Again I set my phone on the pandora app and start walking up and down and before long I can hear the the sound of my heart which I love the sound of hearing.  
                       My Playlist
                        Yes if you are curious I don't just use Pandora I have music that I purchased on my iphone too that I have on play list called Workout.  There are so many songs on the list but I will name a few that may be unusual to workout too but here they are:   Animals by Maroon 5

                                                                           Blow Me One Last Kiss 
                                                                           Try 
                                                                           Raise your Glass                  by Pink

                                                                           Fighter
                                                                           Genie In a Bottle 
                                                                           Beautiful                               by Christina Aquilera 
                                                                         
                                                                          For your Entertainment 
                                                                         If I had you 
                                                                         What ya want from me?
                                                                          Cukoo
                                                                          Trespassing 
                                                                          Time for Miracles   by Adam Lambert 
                  
                                                                     Dream On    by Aero Smith 
                                                                This is far from over but we are getting ready to eat now so I better sign off.  Till next time.   
                                                                    
                                                                
                                                                           
                                             
                
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment